Wolfer's Feathered World is an indoor / outdoor breeding facility, located in the North West just outside Graham Washington. WFW Avian takes pride in raising well socialized, healthy and happy parrots. We will always be available to provide you information on how to care for your bird. We do however suggest that you research type of parrot that would suit your household. We currently raise Red Front, Military and Blue and Gold Macaws, Goffin's , Bare-eyeds and Mullucan Cockatoos, African Greys, Black Headed Caiques as well as a variety of Conures.
Our reputation is founded on fairness, honesty, respect for our customers with a deep abiding love for our feathered family members. Please take time to look over the contents of our pages. We sincerely hope you find them educational, interesting and enjoyable. Feel free to let us know if the site is helpful to you.
But first, before you consider adding a parrot, you
must know their rules:
- If you like it, it's mine.
- If I can reach it, it's mine.
- If it's in my beak, it's mine.
- If I can take it from you, it's mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
- If it's mine, it must never appear to be your's in any way.
- If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
- If it looks like mine, it's mine.
- If I saw it first, it's mine.
- If you have something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
Author, Jane Hallander